Video shows Wisconsin car salesman urinating on Black woman’s driver’s license

Originally published at: Video shows Wisconsin car salesman urinating on Black woman's driver's license | Boing Boing

10 Likes

Office Boss GIF

29 Likes

luther rage GIF

10 Likes

Kenosha. That’s where Kyle Rittenhouse is from, IIRC.

11 Likes

I definitely do not know where I’m going to buy my next car. But I do know where I’m NOT going to buy it.

12 Likes

Is this the real-life version of Big Bill Hell’s?

1 Like

I’d be kind of suspicious of the ‘free detailing’ they would be providing after such a performance…

2 Likes

What in the ever-loving feck?!

Nice detail job you did on that bumper too, Jagoff.

No, he’s from Illinois. Kenosha is where he kills.

15 Likes

Right. Thanks for the correction.

3 Likes

I was thinking, I Hope his family see the video but they might be the sort of folks who taught him all he knows. Except if he has kids who would have to realize the quality of their parental unit. What a scummer

4 Likes

WTAF?!?!

15 Likes

Hmmm…Google Map search shows “temporarily closed”. :man_shrugging:

Ha Ha Lol GIF

A lot of white folks recently willing to bet their careers for doubling down on racism. :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

Mr. Slaven’s agent would like you to know that he is now available as a guest speaker at conversative events, where he will speak about how he was “cancelled by the ‘woke’ mob”.

10 Likes

The fact that he was so proud of what he did that he posted it online looking for accolades is disturbing. Isn’t there something involving destruction of property, or hate crime that he can be charged with?

3 Likes

According to this article:

On March 1, police announced the following misdemeanor charges will be referred against both suspects:

Criminal damage to property Disorderly conduct Theft Unlawful use of computerized communications systems

6 Likes

they’ve been emboldened by encouragement and dog whistles from, and stunning lack of consequences for Trump, billionaires, and cops. Only to be SHOCKED when they find out that they’re just little people.

I’ve zero sympathy. Especially in cases like this that are disgusting and dehumanizing.

3 Likes

Every time another story like this comes out, I am reminded of how long we didn’t have video everywhere capturing some percentage of it. Remember how Black people said this shit was happening to them and nobody believed them? Now I imagine how much is still happening that we don’t happen to catch on video.

5 Likes

White folks:

virtual reality vr GIF by Saturday Night Live

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.