Video: Stephanie Drolet's badass nunchaku skills

[Permalink]

I’ve always wondered how much of that stuff is useful in combat, and how much is just baton-twirling?

3 Likes

Another instance where having internal genitailia pays off.

6 Likes

Napoleon Dynamite’s dream girl, she has numchuck skills.

-Well, nobody’s gonna go out with me.
-Have you asked anybody yet?
-No, but who would? I don’t even have any good skills.
-What do you mean?
-You know, like numchuck skills, bow hunting
skills, computer hacking skills. Girls only want boyfriends who have
great skills.

3 Likes

True, but I can attest that blinding pain is a fantastic motivator to sharpen those nunchuck skills FAST.

1 Like

It’s intimidating baton-twirling though - potentially useful for avoiding combat altogether.

A separate point - Canada’s list of prohibited weapons is really amusing, in that it’s super clear that whoever wrote it was heavily under the influence of cheesy 80’s ninja movies at the time.

5 Likes

needs to do a nunchaku duet with Buckethead!

There’s a good reason real nunchaku are illegal in just about every state. I’ve heard them explained as; Do it right and you’re a bad ass. Do it wrong and you wake up on the floor.

There’s a law against braining yourself? Nanny state! I demand my freedoms!

1 Like

Still can’t beat this dude:

1 Like

Maybe they got the list from the UK. The UK censor board used to ban depictions of nunchaku as they were considered “sadistic” weapons. Easy to suspect there was some racism behind that.

We used to buy nunchaku and throwing stars on holiday in Italy as children. Those would have been very hard to acquire, especially to children, at home in Austria, but the Italian shopkeepers didn´t bat an eye at some 10 year building an arsenal of ninja weapons.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.