VIDEO: Vic Berger's #CPAC remix is amazing

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/03/06/video-vic-bergers-cpac-remi.html

4 Likes

Not a lot of anything in that audience.

4 Likes

tumblr_pnnxphgJxN1ujinhho1_540

23 Likes

“m’boys always had guns in their hands, that’s not something you teach them, that’s something they’re born with”

why are you leaving guns laying around your wife’s womb? they should be properly stored…

10 Likes

I don’t plan on watching this re-edit, but here’s the thing: this speech and all the “crazy moments” is the same stuff Trump was doing before he won the election, when he was debating so to speak, etc. I honestly feel the more people say how crazy and unhinged this guy is, it’s just who Trump is. It’s his whole shtick and his whole platform that got him elected, the whole “I’m not a politician see! I get emotional and say stuff just like you and you and you !”
I fear the more phoney hand wringing leading up to the election, the more this guy will win by a landslide.

3 Likes

Watching Pence talk about the wall, I found myself wishing that it was possible to actually hear the thoughts that are going on in a person’s mind. I honestly feel like he was thinking “That’s right, chant you fucking idiots.” as the crowd was chanting “Build. The. Wall.”

Or maybe that’s just wishful thinking on my part? I’ll admit, I don’t watch him talk often. Maybe that’s always his expression.

3 Likes

noobnoob

5 Likes

Wait. The “my pillow guy” spoke? LOL.

3 Likes

Trump is only a very small part of this particular video.

3 Likes

Amazing.

If God delivered Trump to the White House, then there’s all the proof we need that God is a malign deity who feeds on our suffering and cries of pain.

12 Likes

OMG, that part when 4 people stand up and face the back of the room to take selfies with trump on stage behind them, which causes everyone else to stand and look to the back like “hey, what’s so cool back there that everyone’s taking pics?”… crying on the floor laughing.

The sheer cluelessness of technology, and the fact they were so easily distracted from their diety elect on stage by the possibility of something more entertaining at the back of the room (could it be Ivanka? A sack of potatoes!?) priceless. Pretty much sums up the level of intellect and attention span I would expect at CPAC.

5 Likes

That was frankly saner than I expected.

2 Likes

I got the impression mother let the darkness run free a little.

wtf is Nigel Fromage doing there?

4 Likes

Having watched the wonderful work of art that is the video, ISWYDT.

1 Like

The frankly sane are so much easier to get along with than the deviously sane.

Papa さん wins the thread, as something awful would say, comedy gold

1 Like

It would be nice all these people were gathered together while God reaches for some celestial dust-pan.

As long as he isn’t here, I’m cool.

WTF is the MyPillow Guy doing there?

And just how deranged is he to think its a good business model to out himself as a severely partisan conservative? He’s now the MyTrumPillow Guy, to me.

Wow. As a non-dog, I was completely oblivious all his signaling!

2 Likes

Watch his ads. He makes it a point to prominently display his crucifix in all of them. Even pulling it out after it falls in his shirt at one point. I always figured it was a dogwhistle/catering to a crowd who’ll buy his product on that point alone. Since he’s there, I guessed right!

1 Like