Viral MAGA image suggests withering of human sentience, impossibility of negotiation

This is terrifying.

/quickly prays to be eaten first

7 Likes

Having just finished watching the Fallout series I see nothing wrong with this image. Looks like a lovely group image straight out of vault 4!

8 Likes

14 Likes

I really want to know the prompt that created this monstrocity.

4 Likes

Nothing to see here, just an alpha male with one small hand and his four wives and their two sons.

7 Likes

He bears the Mark of the Tiny Hand in remembrance of his Lord and Enslaver, Lord D’hamphnutz.

6 Likes

What people don’t realize is that this is a single, many-tentacled organism, à la John Carpenter’s The Thing.

8 Likes

Or, Brian Yuzna’s, “Society”?

5 Likes

It’s a knave new world.

3 Likes

That took me a second. Well done! I’m going to maintain this is a batch of clones with some purposeful gene variances during development. They’re still very creepy and disturbing and not in a good way.

5 Likes

Having just binged the first season of From, I’m desperately seeking a talisman in the hopes my internal organs can stay that way.

2 Likes

Either the little boy has an extra hand, or the father has a withered arm. Sad, either way.

2 Likes

… that’s the Hand of the Holy Spirit :angel:

4 Likes

Two (clone) wives?

3 Likes

“those sweet boys have their mother’s lips”

3 Likes

12 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.