Vultures occupy Florida home, fill it with vomit and excrement

Ok, I just figured vultures were too intelligent to resort to murdering one another cause they couldn’t get back out the same damn screen they tore through to begin with!

2 Likes

Happened to me in my own backyard. The remains of a pigeon dropped at my feet by a hawk. Since I was not driving, it was actually kind of cool.

1 Like

LOL!!

Then we have factual narratives: Vultures occupy White House, fill it with vomit and excrement.

4 Likes

Also, AirB’n’B.

4 Likes

Now this weirdly disjointed tale puts me in mind of the Great Kentucky Meat Shower of 1876:

2 Likes

WHO WILL FEED THE BIRDIES IF NOT ME

who’s a pretty bird who’s a pretty bird yes you are

6 Likes

I’m sensing a growing business opportunity in Florida.

8 Likes

That’s one of the many problems with feeding wildlife. It changes their behavior in unforeseen ways that can lead to self-destructive results (for the animal and feeder).

7 Likes

12 Likes

If you’ve never been there it’s hard to imagine how many wild animals there are running around

Anywhere there could be a critter, there is a critter there

6 Likes

Oh, I know. Lived there for 10 years plus.

Palmetto bugs…shudder.

4 Likes

Vultures were her second choice. She used to feed the alligators.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/florida/2019/08/19/vomiting-defecating-vultures-chase-family-from-its-700000-luxury-vacation-home/

5 Likes

Yeah, this is technically also happening down the street at Mar A Lago.

3 Likes

God I miss Gary Larson, nobody does that style of humor anymore

7 Likes

We used to do exactly this to the HoJo’s in Orlando back when I was in the navy

1 Like

Shudder…Based on the cover picture I thought I was going to read one of Ruben Bolling’s God Man comics. My eyes!!

1 Like

When you’re outside looking in
Who’s there to open the door?
That’s what friends are for:
https://youtu.be/wTrB45tfFDQ

1 Like

Let’s run
the fuck
away
from here!
Risseldy rosseldy, now, now, now!

1 Like

A quick scrub with 25 Or 6 To 4, all gone.

1 Like

That ditty never became an earworm for me, but likely because of all the running, crying and screaming.

1 Like