Wacko Rep. Debbie Lesko (R-AZ) says she would shoot her 5 grandchildren to protect their lives

Originally published at: Wacko Rep. Debbie Lesko (R-AZ) says she would shoot her 5 grandchildren to protect their lives | Boing Boing

8 Likes

Hello, CPS? I have a concern…

39 Likes

What The Fuck Wtf GIF

28 Likes

I’m sure at least one mandatory reporter had to hear this latest instance of Moloch worship.

20 Likes

I appreciate her pointing out that living in households with guns does increase the chances that someone will die. She is, sadly, statistically more likely to shoot herself or a kid or have a family member shoot someone or themselves, rather than need to use her guns to defend their lives.

33 Likes

People: “Wow, it’s almost as if Republicans value guns more than the lives of their own children…”
Republicans: “…”

35 Likes

It’s pretty clear what she’s trying to say if you are a GQP loon who sees boogeymen everywhere and assumes everyone else does, too.

18 Likes

giphy (4)

28 Likes

“It became necessary to destroy the grandchildren in order to save them”

39 Likes

The Derp is strong with this one

14 Likes

And she sues the news outlets who have played her own words in video or audio back unedited, verbatim, for defamation in 3…2…1…

26 Likes

I can only (generously) assume she was referring to some unknown assailant she neglected to insert anywhere in her diatribe prior to killing the kids or maybe it’s a 'Nam thing. I dunno. You’ll have to excuse her though because English is obviously her second language. She doesn’t have a first.

8 Likes

Nope. She clearly meant that, though she loves her grandchildren with all her heart, those sniveling little shitstains will have to go before she gives up her precious guns.

25 Likes

“When a person shows you who they are, believe them the first time.”

14 Likes

21 Likes

Post-modern zombie children. They must be killed. /s

ETA: No keeping them around like the Governor in The Walking Dead.

15 Likes

“Save” them… by maiming and/or killing them herself?

Obligs:

27 Likes

I’m going to have to agree with d4l3d. “them” are assailants, not her grandkids. She didn’t express herself very well, but she’s not talking about shooting her grandkids.

4 Likes

Well, I suppose that’s not what she intended to say, but yeah, that is what she said.

24 Likes

22 Likes