Wall Street and Trump are about to kill the CFPB, the only government agency that effectively polices bank scams, crimes and frauds

Sorry, I didn’t know that. Can’t keep track of everything, especially from my side of the pond. I’m not aware of many good candidates, though.

Bad fucken luck, Liz. Someone who doesn’t want the job is exactly the person who should have the job. Spare a thought for all the folks who got drafted - now it’s your turn.

I’m happy for Warren to stay undrafted.

Her loyalty is to the DNC establishment, and her reputation is based on rhetoric more than results. She’s the liberal outreach candidate to the left, not an actual leftist.

What, like Sanders? We’re talking about the US, remember… I’d say that’s about the best you’ll get with the pendulum in mid-swing.

Keep in mind my view of the broader situation; I don’t see the US having any legitimate national elections unless it’s post-revolutionary.

If you reenfranchise the working class, Bernie is a centrist. He’s barely left at all.

The millenials are charging hard left; the moderate kids are in the DSA, the radicals are going full communist/anarchist.

Sorry, I was in fact annoyed at myself for not checking. Last week I made three mistakes in posts through not fact checking, and it’s things like that make we wonder if I’m starting to lose the plot. (Alzheimers runs in my mother’s side of the family.)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.