Walmart has a great deal on meth pipes - $20 for 12

Originally published at: Walmart has a great deal on meth pipes – $20 for 12 | Boing Boing

2 Likes

You have be a certain age to remember the McDonalds coke spoons (coffee stirrers).

15 Likes

Meth, it’s a hell’a’va drug.

2 Likes

To be fair, those could be something more innocent… like crack pipes.

11 Likes

Order site to store and then take them under an western ny walmart parking lot

4 Likes

There are responsible and legitimate uses for these. DMT, anyone?

10 Likes

Well, you could use nine of them to make a menorah. Or a meth-norah?

4 Likes

The original link in the article is dead, but if you search for them they are still available. Also, Amazon has them.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Heat-Resistant+Glass+Ball+Thickness+Oil+Lamp+Burners

2 Likes

I’m not going to search the boing boing store, because…ya know…

4 Likes

Wouldn’t having these in a vehicle (pick-up or delivery) be against the law in some states?

It could be a felony just taking a science project to school.

1 Like

WalMart certainly knows their clientelle.

1 Like

Oh! I like the colorful ones at Amazon!

2 Likes

I did once witness someone selling meth outside a Walmart, so maybe they’ve just identified the needs of a market segment :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Amateurs!

1 Like

Oh, yes, please. I only tried it once, and my friend mistakenly gave me enough for 3 people. I melted into a puddle on the couch and spoke with God.

The LED bulb really has been a boon for the Heat resistant Glass ball industry.

2 Likes

People used to use them to measure out heroin as well.

The feds or local cops will be breaking down my door later this afternoon because I’ve been searching for examples of oil pipes being used legitimately but I can’t.

Are these things used in lamps?

Etsy is filled with them, a few are shown to be used for burning aromatic oils but I can’t tell if it’s just to cover their intended drug use.

There are a lot of them for sale like the Walmart ad but are people buying crack pipes from Etsy?

Clearly I’m not up to date on drugs and how to do them.

So I guess all my searching triggered this algorithm because this popped up in my news feed also from walmart.