Walmart sells the Hellraiser puzzle cube as a children's STEM toy

Adding this to my Bingo card

7 Likes

STEM= Sin Torture Eldritch Misery

8 Likes

Actually saving it for 2024 elections.

2 Likes

“Hell’s plan of Armageddon foiled when Donald “The Antichrist” Trump failed to solve puzzle box.”

4 Likes

Was this one of those third-party merchant thing sold through Walmart.com? I can see some folks making replicas in China don’t know the context of this “toy”. :smiley:

3 Likes

“You know, for kids.”

11 Likes

It’s tiny. Only 7.3 x 7.3 cm (2.83 x 2.83 inches) in size. instead of a centobite kids get taken by a Millibite demon.

8 Likes
8 Likes

money want GIF

2 Likes

I noticed recently that wal-mart is trying to do the amazon thing - that while many items on their website are sold and delivered by wal mart, many are being sold by third party companies. So you’ll find weird products, used products, mis-labeled products etc on there as well.

Funny enough the thing that clued me in was seeing a Boba Fett “Slave One” toy ship advertised as being sold by wal-mart on facebook, when I knew Disney had been trying to distance themselves from that name. I clicked through and found a third party listing that showed that name in the title but with photos of a recent product without the name. (“Boba fett’s starship” or something like that). Not trying to make a point about the decision to rename the product - just that it was odd to see a listing trying to capitalize on the confusion.

I’m gonna guess this is something similar…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.