Walmart sells the Hellraiser puzzle cube as a children's STEM toy

Originally published at: Walmart sells the Hellraiser puzzle cube as a children's STEM toy | Boing Boing

10 Likes

That page is apparently down now.

12 Likes

Somebody opened it?

35 Likes

Dammit they lied! They have no sites to show me!

28 Likes

They are still selling the Lament configuration, but I see no ads aimed at children and parents.

8 Likes

Low, low prices on interdimensional pain and damnation. Special Black Friday sale, coming soon.

19 Likes

The blackest of all Fridays, no doubt. In the hardware dept. bulk chain is 1/2 off, too!

20 Likes

“We have such sights to show you children ages 6-10.”

18 Likes

I knew we were living in the post-truth era, but I didn’t realize we were post-satire as well.

11 Likes

Who could refuse their sales pitch?

11 Likes

Looks like a hell’ava lot of fun.

12 Likes

I’m can still see the page, but Walmart have sold out of them.

[With Gold Metallic Foil Design] The configuration lock puzzle highly restores the movie character props. The highly detailed face panel is made with a smooth gold metallic foil (not etched brass) so shiny you can see a reflection in them.
[Early Educational] The configuration puzzle cube can move and change shape like in a movie. It can be an educational toy to help children build self-esteem and confidence, develop spatial awareness, train memory skills, and exercise hand-eye coordination.
[2-in-1 Functions] This configuration puzzle box fits anywhere in the living room, bedroom, which is consistent with your decoration style, harmonious. Also can provide hours of entertainment while you’re worrying or taking a break.
[Durable PVC Material] The configuration lock puzzle is made of high-quality PVC materials, durable and sturdy, rugged and wear-resistant, has a long service life.
[Great Gift] The decorative configuration puzzle cube is suitable as a great gift for boys and girls on Christmas, Halloween, birthdays, New Year.

8 Likes

11 Likes

Reminds me of the Alien action figure I had when I was 11 years old. The toy gave me nightmares.

9 Likes

They’re easy to find elsewhere.

2 Likes

Be sure to add an Ouija board to help with the kids’ spelling skills.

9 Likes

I like the Octonauts playset just innocently sitting in the results

5 Likes

I’ve probably posted this before, but I do enjoy directing people over to Tom Smith. He makes stopping by that little store seem like so much fun.

4 Likes
14 Likes

I mean sure, Cenobite invasion for 2023, why not?

7 Likes