Walmart shopper shoots self in groin

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/11/30/walmart-shopper-shoots-self-in.html

2 Likes

Don’t be silly; that’s K-Mart. Walmart’s schtick is the smiley faces.

smiley

26 Likes

Ooooooops

9 Likes

Tell me again how the USA doesn’t have a problem with too many untrained firearms owners. Or how people only feel safe when carrying their gun everywhere.

25 Likes

a semiautomatic handgun that was being held in the man’s waistband began to slip. The gun, which was not in a holster, discharged as he attempted to reposition it, the man told cops.

Another responsible gun owner exercising his Second Amendment rights. Say what you will about toasters, it takes a lot of effort to stuff them into your pants.

33 Likes

Yoooowza!

26 Likes

The only way I could believe in God is if this started happening with suspicious frequency.

6 Likes

“Clean up in the Groin Area.”

26 Likes

It was not immediately clear if the man would be charged by the local police department.

So you can negligently fire a gun in public and not be charged? Good system.

14 Likes

He was standing his ground… in his pants.

18 Likes

If only there had been a Wal-Mart employee nearby who was also armed, they could have shot this man before he was able to injure himself.

41 Likes

Well it was a little too late to bust his balls over it.

40 Likes

So he “shot himself in the groin area” and “the man was found in the meat section.” I’m pretty sure we can apply the transitive property here, therefore: “The man shot himself in the meat section.”

28 Likes

Accidental discharge of a firearm is not a real thing.

7 Likes

By shooting himself in the groin he prevented further bad guys in the future. So probably a “good guy with a gun”.

12 Likes

Indeed, as gun enthusiasts are quick to inform everyone whenever there’s a shooting, guns can’t do anything on their own.

11 Likes

the man was found in the meat section of the Walmart store

The jokes literally write themselves

18 Likes

Arizona?!?! ARIZONA?!?!

Come on Texas, Florida, Alabama, South Carolina…are you gonna let ARIZONA show you up like that!!!

9 Likes

Also this one:

I guess dad was trying to break up a fight between his sons, but we all knew it would come to this sooner or later.

3 Likes

How many gun accidents happen in Wal Mart? I feel this cat be the only one…

nope

http://www.koamtv.com/story/13448272/webb-city-walmart-shooting

Okay I’ll stop now.

16 Likes