Walmart shopper shoots self in groin

There is a horrible bit in one of Spike Milligan’s war memoirs where a man tries to shoot himself in the foot so he will be sent home; only he uses a Thompson Submachine Gun. There is much, sad collateral damage in the crowded rail carriage.

6 Likes

Is that a …well…there’s nothing in his pants anymore.

5 Likes

“Feeling the cold, hard, oiled length of my firearm sliding in to my boxers, I became semi erect. My engorged manhood slipped easily in to the welcoming embrace of the trigger guard…”

From “Half-Cocky Shopper”

11 Likes

Today only, sausages 1/2 off.

31 Likes

How much off for his next visit?

5 Likes

I don’t know, but that last joke had him in stitches.

17 Likes

It is 2018. Why is anyone carrying in a waistband alone? I get that it used to be only cops and criminals who carried concealed, and the latter perhaps had more difficulty acquiring holsters meant to carry inside the waist band. But you literally can get basic holsters for like $10 or 15 bucks at Walmart now.

3 Likes

Sausage or meat balls, it’s all hamburger now.

8 Likes

FFS! That really is the perfect storm of Trumpmerica.

3 Likes

Those books taught me to swear as a child. I always wanted to meet Spike Milligan in order to tell him that. I know people who have met him, and am reliably informed that he would most likely have told me to fuck off.

7 Likes

One would certainly hope so. Anything less would be disappointing.

5 Likes

Now that I think about it, it probably depends on how many holes you have in your “punchcard”.

4 Likes

You joke, but every so often there is a rural news story about police shooting dead a suicidal man.

Which makes sense from a religious perspective, given that suicide is a cardinal sin in Catholicism. But still…

8 Likes

You joke, but every so often there is a rural news story about police shooting dead a suicidal man.

Which makes sense from a religious perspective, given that suicide is a cardinal sin in Catholicism. But still…

“We saved a soul today boys. Now back to the precinct for beer and medals!”

7 Likes

Here for this. WND.

1 Like

I’m sure Chuck Tingle could do wonders with this theme.

10 Likes

“Concealed Weapon; In The Butt”?

5 Likes

“Banged in the butt by my gun”

“Sexy gun conceals itself in my butt”

4 Likes

“Shot in the nuts at Walmart by my own gun”

7 Likes

The PR office of Walmart, Inc would like everyone to know that gentlemen with concealed carry permits shoot themselves in the groin all the time, and not just in the meat aisle of Walmart.

5 Likes