Want a job where people complain to you all day long? Apply to be @Twitter on Twitter

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/05/29/want-a-job-where-people-compla.html

1 Like

oh, oh, yes!

that sounds like the kind of restful pastime i could lose myself in and relax with after a long day at school

“my nipples explode with delight!”

8 Likes

You are extremely plugged into Twitter culture, stan culture, and culture in general.

What the hell is “stan” cultu-…

…Actually, whatever that rabbit hole is, I’m pretty sure I just don’t want to know.

Edit: And looks like I hit the wrong reply button. Wups…

3 Likes

On the other hand, if you’re the head tweeter, it’s probably a lot easier to ban Nazis. And presidents. And Jack.

4 Likes

But I don’t know Jack!

2 Likes

I’ve already worked in call center tech support. This sounds equally delightful.

2 Likes

Sounds like an easy job, just write a script that responds to every tweet, “You don’t like it, then leave”

1 Like

It’s a reference to the protagonist of the cult sci-fi series Lexx. Very big among Twitter types.

4 Likes

You know I think I would take the hell desk job before this one.
Unless I get to be all YOU GET A BAN, YOU GET A BAN, EVERYONE GETS A BAN!

6 Likes

I was under the impression that the position of “Tweeter in Chief” had already been filled.

2 Likes

OMG!!! Lexx!!!

XS5LK

And also… Kai!!! :sparkling_heart:

lexx-kai-dead-do-not-shoop

5 Likes

Related news:

The answers to these questions may seem obvious, especially to those of us on BoingBoing BBS, but the pathetic fact is that their even asking them is progress. I only hope this indicates that Jack’s malign influence is waning a bit.

4 Likes

They should hire me. I have made like 1 tweet in my life. See, I’m an outsider who isn’t in love with the smell of my own fart-…er… tweets and more likely to have objective policies.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.