Want an iPhone 8 for free?

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/09/12/want-an-iphone-8-for-free.html

“But it’s an iPhone Jen. I might be able to get an iPhone without giving any money to Apple. I’ll be living the dream”

4 Likes

If this post didn’t have the boingboing posted by on it, I’d swear it was a scam by spambots. As is. ‘Meh it keeps the server running. Ignore it.’ seriously, guys, your advertising is scummy as hell feeling and i tend to avoid the hell out of anything advertised.

3 Likes

Betteridge’s Law.

2 Likes

No thanks, my 6s still works fine, and after almost 2 years I feel I’ve barely scratched the surface in learning how to use the damn thing.

1 Like

No thank you. I already have a phone.

1 Like

I signed up for one of these BoingBoing advertiser giveaways before. Fool me once…

1 Like

Not to mention, once in a while (seems especially prone on a mobile device) I see one of those, “Update Flash” malvertising campaigns.

I realize that every website has that issue to some extent, though. And to be fair, haven’t seen it in months at this point.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.