Want to see phallic houses like these? Bhutan halves high daily tourism fee

Originally published at: Want to see phallic houses like these? Bhutan halves high daily tourism fee - Boing Boing

6 Likes

Visited Bhutan in 2019 and can tell you it is worth every penny. Absolutely family friendly. You are asssigned a highly educated guide and driver for your entire stay. They are engaging and quite friendly. A vey interesting time to be there is in the fall during Thimphu Tshechu which is one of the most important Buddhist festivals. The cuisine in Bhutan is quite basic and generally plant based. There are several fine dining establishments but generally it’s a lot of home cooking. Happy to share our blog posts if anyone would like more info!

14 Likes

I would love to see your blog posts.

3 Likes

Apparently I cannot include links in my post? Our blog is not indexed, you can find it at pointy enders dot com. The Category for the Bhutan trip is 2018-top-of-the-world. Hopefully you can find it!

4 Likes

It’s because you are brand new. I think one more trust level will let you link. Welcome to boingboing

2 Likes

Ah, I see. Makes sense. I’m a looooong time reader…

1 Like

Found it; thanks! Link since you can’t yet post them:

Looks like a wonderful trip and I’ll delve into the posts in detail when I get time.

4 Likes

Hey thanks! Hope you enjoy it

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.