Was a son of the powerful Rockefeller family eaten by cannibals?

[Read the post]

I don’t listen to podcasts – auditory processing issues – but I know the answer to this: yes. I happen to know some locals from that area. It’s well known there, although they don’t talk to reporters about it.

Insert “Eat the rich!” joke here.

More misread title yuks! My failing eyes and quirky thinking mean that I can probably look forward to more and more of this through the years…

I read it as: “Was a son of the powerful Rockefeller family eaten by cannabis?”

I read this very story last year - I can’t remember where - and the answer was a pretty clear yes.

Please edit headline to remove question mark, which implies no.

Was a son of the powerful Rockefeller family eaten by cannibals¿

According to Betteridge’s reversed law this can be answered with Yes.

I remember seeing this story a few years ago, which put forth the theory that he’d joined them instead, based on a long-lost blurry snippet of film. But even the story itself basically comes to the “eh, they probably ate him” conclusion.

He did still join them then - only at a molecular level.

This is certainly the best song about Michael Rockefeller, even if it is not the only song about Michael Rockefeller

There are worse fates. Assuming they didn’t eat him alive.

“If they take the ship, they’ll rape us to death, eat our flesh, and sew our skins into their clothing – and if we’re very, very lucky, they’ll do it in that order”

Glad I’m not the only one.

Did it belong to Pablo Escobar’s herd of feral hippies?

I’m just impressed by that picture of early stand up paddle boarders.

on artisanal locally sourced boards!

And according to what could be called accepted-as-true rumor, his father was later essentially eaten to death, suffering a fatal coronary while be orally served, as it were, by his mistress.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.