Washington state rep Matt Shea secretly backed and organized terror-training camps to create child soldiers to fight in a race war

Are maggots a pizza topping? Asking for a friend …

3 Likes

88 nasty-ass inedible pizzas?

I see what you did there.

5 Likes

“There will be scenarios where every participant will have to fight against along side one of the most barbaric enemies that are invading inhabiting our country…”

Fixed that for him.

2 Likes

Oh, that again.

5 Likes

The Pacific Northwest has pretty much always been. There’s long been a heavy presence of Militia and Patriot Movement groups in the area. The Neo-Nazi skinhead movement of the 80’s and 90’s was essentially based in the Pacific Northwest and Northern California. And when Oregon first became a state it initially tried to build itself as a white nationalist home land, actually banning all blacks from the state.

And fun fact. Pennsylvania and California have long been the 2 states with the largest number of right wing militant groups.

People love to think of where ever they happen to be as not being part of the problem. Often pointing to the South as the lone racist nutbar part of this country. That’s never been the case, and it certainly isn’t now.

19 Likes

8 x 12 = ?

I is confuse :confused:

(Also, I kinda like anchovies on pizza, in moderation natch)

8 Likes

88 is a frequently used white supremacist symbol. H being the 8th letter of the alphabet so HH or Heil Hitler. Originally this was meant to be kinda a dog whistle or code, but as it became better known the number itself has simply become an open symbol in its own right. Its often combined with the number 14 in reference to the fourteen words. So if you ever see the construction 14/88 you know you are looking at a Nazi.

5 Likes

Except for the San Juans, Yakima, Spokane (city) and pretty much all of the most populous counties. Clark County is solidly purple.

The silliness of the idea of separation is that the <500,000 or so people in that “state” would make it smaller than Wyoming by population, and have a net budget deficit on day one of >$30M/yr.

4 Likes
7 Likes

The US was tumescent about our own child soldiers during the American War of Independence, the Civil War, WWI and WWII while demonizing other countries use of them.

I’m not sure if it was Vietnam or what that made the US reconsider what exactly was meant by valor and patriotism with a young teenager lying about their age to join a war.

6 Likes

They seem to forget what the outcome was.

“Come and take them.”

“Okay. Since you asked.”

6 Likes

There’s always that one guy.

And yeah, my math was off; 8 x 11 = 88.

11 Likes

Didn’t intend that kind of reference in the first place. The number just came off the top of my head.

3 Likes

I can think of worse (yet completely legal) things to send, than nasty pizza.

3 Likes

My problem with the alternative is that it takes a lot of time and effort to put all that horseshit in the paper bags and set them on fire.

7 Likes

I was thinking more along the lines of glitter… lots and LOTS of glitter.

10 Likes

Hello all, I’m new here. I found this place googling Mr Shea, as I live here in his district, which I affectionately call Almost Idaho, or West Post Falls. I never vote for him, but his re-election races aren’t even squeakers, and back to Olympia he goes. It’s sickening. Of course my next door neighbor did celebrate Trump’s victory with firecrackers and air horns, so there ya go. I don’t belong here.

29 Likes

But you just might belong here.

Welcome.

20 Likes

Thanks for the welcome!

14 Likes

I’m sure that the FBI will be looking into this real soon now. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…

7 Likes