Watch: 100 people share unpopular opinions

Freedom™ isn’t free! Thank a dead school kid for their service. :saluting_face: :eagle: :us:

3 Likes

In our case, these kids, housewifes, blue collar workers and whoever is shot in violent confrontations between police and criminals are casualties of the war on drugs.

8 Likes

As with a whole lot of this type of content, including r/unpopularopinion, the reason these are “hot takes” or “unpopular opinions” is because they’re objectively terrible. Let people ODing die? People who eat something you don’t like are themselves disgusting? Plastic surgery is sad, full stop? Some of these people are making my eyes roll distressingly hard. I don’t want to hurt myself here.

3 Likes

Oh, your unshared “hot take” has got to be the peanut soup. GOT to be.

1 Like

I mean, come -on- evolution, if we have birds that -use fire,- we could have bronies that grow new brains at 26, or 46, and wombs that are memory palaces or do anything else other than fibroids (in particular.)

I remember peanut butter soup at a restaurant; the server advised that they’d be happy to send it back and bring another thing if it was found disgusting, in advance. The soup was good.

5 Likes
3 Likes

A longstanding musical tradition

2 Likes

Nickelback isn’t really all that bad. No worse than other bands of the era. I kinda like them.

There. I said it.

3 Likes

Summer is by far the worst season. It’s too damn hot, and let’s be real about how many days you’re spending at the beach.

Sure, winter is cold, but you can put on a damn coat. You can’t do anything about the heat in summer, and don’t even get me started on humidity.

9 Likes

6 Likes

This is true.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.