Watch: 25 years of sexual harassment at Fox News

Originally published at: Watch: 25 years of sexual harassment at Fox News | Boing Boing

6 Likes

That put me off my mid-morning snack.

get-done-disappointed

39 Likes

I’m all out of surprise, but hey, I found some well-aged outrage and depression hanging out in the back of the cupboard. Let me just get a shaker and some ice… there we are.

Damn you, Fox News. Yet again.

21 Likes

Not available in my country. If only that could be said about Fox News in general.

28 Likes

Quite literally the last thing I want to watch.

15 Likes

It was a different time, and boys will be boys, they’re true patriots, persons of interest.

3 Likes

All of those asshole men should only have sex they’ve paid for,* through all their lifetimes, until they finally become aware that women are human beings.

*Up front, in unmarked bills.

4 Likes

Awful. I could only get through half of it.

6 Likes

And word should be spread that the going rate for them starts at $10 million dollars… :imp:

11 Likes

Is there a German word for this weird mix of sympathy for the female co-hosts and disgust when I realize how complicit they are in promoting this regressive, fear-based worldview? I’ve never felt so much empathy for fucking Gretchen Carlson and I do not like it.

11 Likes

That might be enough…

5 Likes

yikes

3 Likes

That’s what they think anyway. Women only have sex for access to wealth, fame and power, and are a reward for having those things.

They are right in one sense: it is unimaginable that anyone would love them for who they are.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Watch it?
Most of the women I know have lived it. Just not on TV.

19 Likes

I’m not sure, but Scheißfressen ought to cover it.

4 Likes

Stephen Colbert Fireworks GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

15 Likes

And that 3:40 was compiled just from yesterday’s footage.

2 Likes

One of Mom’s favorites, and was mostly directed at me, Scheißfressen!

Scheißfressen = Fuck up or Fucking up

3 Likes

Literally, to feed on shit.

Which describes most of my activities, figuratively, but fortunately few of them literally.

3 Likes