Watch a Cessna pilot land with no engine

In the US, ADS-B Out is required inside class B or C airspace, everywhere above 10,000’, and within 12NM of the coastline in the Gulf of Mexico, at or above 3,000 ft. MSL.

1 Like

are you telling me that jesus can’t hit a curve ball?

1 Like

We’ve thrown rods in more than a few race cars, and they have a strong tendency to cause most of the block to cease to exist. Given how big and heavy engine blocks are, it gives you a real appreciation for the energy in there. The rods come out of there like missiles and nothing in their path survives.

2 Likes

Yep, very memorable experience slinging a rod. That cast iron that looks bulletproof really isn’t, looks a lot more like shrapnel that a once functional machine. I’ve taken a few old chevy’s past their limits. Great sound effects, at night a brief light show. And what was once fun is just a pile of useless greenbacks. Can’t wait to do it again. Enjoy, BTW what did you run?

2 Likes

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for that bit of info.

1 Like

If you look at bottom left in the screen there is a moment where the pilot is texting on his phone. When I noticed this my thoughts went to someone communicating to a loved one that they were possibly not going to see them again.

I’d suggest this guy finds it painful to sit down on hard surfaces!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.