Watch: A comical look at what Putin's military is telling him

Originally published at: Watch: A comical look at what Putin's military is telling him | Boing Boing

8 Likes

Do not google check.

14 Likes

Googlechek? He was the minister for information, wasn’t he? The first casualty of the Special Military Operation.

19 Likes

I’m not google-checking RIGHT NOW!

10 Likes

How can the vodka-soaked KGB super snooper not know he’s getting his poor conscripted farm kids wasted while destroying a far better ran country than his own? Granted the lives of other people mean nothing to him, he has to be getting a clue from somewhere. Unless he’s hired a trump PR firm, he can’t be missing the reality of his fuck-up. Despite it looking contrary I don’t think he’s a complete trump level stupe. Has he totally lost touch with reality? Is he pulling back from Kiev so he can carpet bomb it? I don’t think his vanity can let him back away so what’s his game plan? Or does he not have a plan since his plan A turned to shit soup? He looks more and more like a cornered rat with only destruction at any and all cost for an option. Your’re a sad little vlad and it’s looking bad.

6 Likes

Гугельчек.

6 Likes

I’ve posted this once already but feels like things continue to unfold as he predicted and I really think its worth a look I really hope he turns out to be right about the putin not being stupid enough to want to die part. also I find the tux and theatre-like backdrop incredibly surreal like he wants to suggest something more about theatrics but I’m not going to speculate to much on that.

Nevzorov was recognized as a saint by the Russian Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster"

10 Likes

I know that he speaks German. Isn’t he a little curious to see what people are saying outside of Russia? Or has he blocked his own internet access to the outside world as well?

3 Likes

Mindblowing.

2 Likes

Nekrasov seems to be too optimistic about the strength of anti-war feeling and, in particular, the stance that the Committee of Solder’s Mothers will take. I read an article that quoted the head of the committee denying that Russia was attacking civilian targets.

His remarks about Chechnya remind me of what Kamil Galeev wrote in his latest thread, about how elite Russians look on peripheral regions (colonies, in other words) as corrupt, backward and needing to be kept in line by the centre.

2 Likes

So, Yandex?

2 Likes

perhaps you would not… anton chekhov

All those people are “Nazis”

2 Likes

Yesterday was the first time I heard of the Kuril island dispute, for those interested:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.