Watch: A dog thinks a hoodie is a toy and refuses to let go

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/01/22/watch-a-dog-thinks-a-hoodie-is-a-toy-and-refuses-to-let-go.html

8 Likes

You can take the dog out of the hood, but you can’t take the hoodie away from the dog.

1 Like

That freaks me out. When I was a kid I wasn’t allowed to wear scarves because my mum’s friend lost her five-year-old when the new puppy decided the scarf was a toy…

8 Likes

Yeah… I love love love dogs, but I’m regularly glad ours is small…

2 Likes

My great uncle was fond of declaring: “A proper dog is any you could tolerably lose a game of tug of war with” (his way of saying he liked substantial dogs over small dogs).

The laughter of the women in the video is surprisingly contagious. heh.

3 Likes

This made me really laugh for the first time in…days? Weeks? Four years? Thank you.

8 Likes

Dogs can bring out the best laughs

4 Likes

The fact that this is posted on Ring’s channel is… interesting. I mean, clearly the owner gave them specific permission to post this footage and they don’t have a clause buried in their ToS allowing them to share stuff recorded on your Ring camera with the world via YouTube whenever they please. Right? I’m, like, at least 90% certain of that. :-/

3 Likes

Good strategy is to take the coat off

4 Likes

She now knows that if she needs to be dragged out of a dangerous situation and is wearing that hoodie, the dog can handle it.

2 Likes

Tug o’ Love. That was a therapeutic laugh; for me at least.

@abides That’s so sad.

1 Like

Yeah, sorry. I don’t know why I felt the need to be a killjoy. I wasn’t adding anything of value to the discussion.

2 Likes

swanson-dog

4 Likes

You expressed your hurt; and, if that helped you even a teeny bit, that’s groovy. All the best. :+1:

3 Likes

4 Likes

See? Totally useless. He needs a friend’s help just to cast a shadow.

3 Likes

The one in the rear is actually just painted in Black 3.0.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.