Watch a Fox News presenter cry because her co-hosts won't agree there are good nazis

29 Likes
15 Likes

21 Likes

12 Likes

Yeah yeah Mark, nice hyperbole, not even Fox would-

watches video

Jesus fuck, that actually happened.

30 Likes

This is how I feel, pretty much every day:

29 Likes

She cried because she felt left out of all the crying. She felt that she had lost the privilege to cry and that made her cry.

22 Likes

I’ve been saying that about Fox a lot lately. Especially with their recent attempts to normalize Neo-Nazis and/or slavery…

11 Likes

I haven’t seen too much of that whenever I check the front page of the site. Is it more on the news channel?

1 Like

Co-opting the Obama campaign slogan was a really nice touch, that very emphatic “yes we can”

10 Likes

What a shitbag.

Speaking of shitbags, Steve Bannon thinks the far right is a bunch of losers? I thought he was Mr. Alt-right. So confused.

9 Likes

That was epic, RuPaul-level shade, right there.

6 Likes

For whatever reason, the TV version of Fox does seem to trawl even deeper into the depths than the website.

1 Like

It’s kayfabe.

The Nazis know that Steve is their guy.

6 Likes

Mine is smaller*

*One of the rarer brags.

9 Likes

Despite your name, you are so right.

5 Likes

Marie Harf, apparently a very intelligent person who’s been working her way up the political ladder but sometimes seems to have fallen short. Been working for Fox since January, apparently.

1 Like

*lolz

6 Likes

“Do not be deceived by the outside appearance of order in our plutocratic society. It fares with it as it does with the older norms of war, that there is an outside look of quite wonderful order about it; how neat and comforting the steady march of the regiment; how quiet and respectable the sergeants look; how clean the polished cannon … the looks of adjutant and sergeant as innocent-looking as may be, nay, the very orders for destruction and plunder are given with a quiet precision which seems the very token of a good conscience; this is the mask that lies before the ruined cornfield and the burning cottage, and mangled bodies, the untimely death of worthy men, the desolated home.”
― William Morris

15 Likes
11 Likes