Watch: A gross reminder of Trump's pussy grabbing and Pence's hypocrisy in "Adultry"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/08/27/watch-a-gross-reminder-of-tru.html

4 Likes

I know that the Lincoln project people are just opportunists who stayed quiet but supported Trump the whole time until now, but it’s still refreshing to see Hypocrites occasionally pointing out the truth.

This administration destroyed any pretense of “moral superiority” the USA had left long ago

11 Likes

This one, while well done, isn’t going to change any minds or convince anyone to stay home. MoneyCons and most neocons don’t give a crap about adultery or jeebus or an Invisible Bearded Sky Man™. The Xtianists that do care have, like Pence, given Biff a pass for his history of adultery.

8 Likes

Ya know what? They all need to be visited by three ghosts! And soon!

6 Likes

AFAIK, they’re mostly, possibly entirely, never-Trumpers who didn’t bend knee to the Orange Shitgibbon.

2 Likes

Took a moment for the tag line to sink in

LOL

1 Like

I don’t think that’s right. Some are nevertrumpers; others, like George Conway, may have supported his election but have been pushing an anti-Trump agenda for at least a few years now.

1 Like

wiki:

The Center for Responsive Politics, a campaign-finance watchdog group, wrote that (like most PACs)[54] most of the Lincoln Project’s money went to pay subcontractors, “making it difficult to follow the money” to vendors, and that “almost all” of the money raised went to firms run by the group’s board members, specifically Galen’s Summit Strategic Communications and Steslow’s Tusk Digital.[14]

Quoting co-founder George Conway as saying that the project takes advantage of Trump’s narcissistic reactivity, inability to take criticism, and inability to think ahead, Roxanne Roberts wrote in The Washington Post that the project’s ads are “specifically designed to trigger the president” so that he “talk(s) about things he shouldn’t be talking about”, in effect “raising millions of dollars…for the Lincoln Project”.[55]

3 Likes

Takes one to know one?

5 Likes

So reports of approximately one sexual assault or affair per year… that we know about. Trump Org. probably has a separate budget for hush money.

1 Like

You “know” do you? But couldn’t be bothered to even Google it first amiright? :wink:

3 Likes

That’s the general line around here- that these are still fundamentally people in the party of the president, who were quiet for 4 years until it was convenient.

My view is this- I’m not indebted to anyone who still puts R in front of their fucking name to research what a decent person they must otherwise be, if only I tried to get to know someone who still sides with the party of a madman.

I just spent 4 years while Trump was president dealing with some real walking stereotypes that openly flouted mask rules, even though a governor gave them a waiver to stay open. I had to work with people who openly laughed at locking immigrants in cages and ignored over 100,000 dead and a crisis at hand.

I’m really not in any fucking mood to research for their supposed goodwill anymore.

These people picked their side, their reputation can drown with them.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.