Watch: A raven attacks a delivery drone, and it's not the first time

Originally published at: Watch: A raven attacks a delivery drone, and it's not the first time | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Our skies are polluted enough with airplanes so why do people want to keep fucking it more?

For cup of coffee no less. JHC

Go Ravens! Go!

18 Likes

maybe the crow just wanted a cuppa joe. can’t say i blame it.

9 Likes

Delivered right to your door. Sometimes…

5 Likes

This is not the future I signed up for. Return to sender.

10 Likes

Why don’t we train the ravens to deliver coffee? Win-win!

21 Likes

Quoth the raven, “no coffee for you”

14 Likes

Oh, well, then, I’ll have the Amontillado, please.

16 Likes

I do love commenters riffing off each other. :joy::joy::joy:

12 Likes

Ah ah ah! You didn’t say, “for the love of God, Montresor!”

8 Likes

They need to put eyes on it, all around. Googly eyes would work and have the added benefit of looking totally ridiculous.

7 Likes

Also - noise pollution.

10 Likes

I’m going to pass on the Amontillado. Has a bit of a weird “off” taste to it…

Have to wonder if these ravens are being nest defensive, or if they’ve learned that coffee shop orders sometimes contain pastries.

9 Likes

You missed the “Delightful Creatures” tag!

10 Likes

That noise would be a perfect sound effect for a Black Mirror episode. It’s terrifying.

2 Likes

This drone comes from an Alphabet company, so those would indeed be some Googly eyes.

7 Likes

Meh.

4 Likes

If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows.

Henry Ward Beecher

I assume the same would apply to ravens. All corvids are known to have high intelligence.

6 Likes

Does this delivery system mean that we have to gather in a nest and squark with our eager mouths open…

I’ll take mine black

5 Likes

Bear in mind that the delivery system will regurgitate the Coffee straight down your throat in one go.

4 Likes