Watch a real sore Mike Lindell after Minnesota Bank shuts down his accounts

“Business is business, pal. No hard feelings.”

6 Likes

I have little no sympathy for this idiot, but the way US banks can just just delete their depositors whenever they want for anything they want without a court order or even a suggestion of a crime, should be a crime itself. Usually it’s the poor that are denied access to the banking system, but this shows that even the rich aren’t immune.

11 Likes

Precisely!

The way MasterCard and Visa use the same ‘reputation risk’ line to exclude people from payment processing to hold up some vague middle-of-the-road religious-right-lite family values agenda makes me think oligopolies like that simply shouldn’t be allowed to dump customers without a pretty good cause.

That doesn’t change just because it’s someone I dislike.

7 Likes

Banks should be as boring as possible, like a regulated utility. I don’t think he should have his water or electricity cut off either (although he wouldn’t be needing either if he were in prison…).

But I also don’t think that conservative insurrectionist neo-nazis should be given special treatment so as long as banks are cutting people off they don’t want to be associated with, I’m not going to get terribly upset about it happening to him.

6 Likes

Which seems to be winding up towards turning State’s Witness in exchange for immunity for their past misdeeds.

7 Likes

I Hope So Macaulay Culkin GIF by filmeditor

8 Likes

Shitler?

6 Likes

Of course there would be no employee signature on the papers, this guy lives to create shitstorm publicity stunts. Who is in their right mind is going to willingly give him the name of a private citizen he can send the red hats after.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Everyone go home. We have a winner!

3 Likes

Man. I just overcame my revulsion long enough to turn on the audio. I haven’t heard so much staged grief in a voice since Tammy Faye Baker in the 80s.

5 Likes

That would be a vast improvement to the goddam crumbled foam stuff that creepo puts in its pillows.

3 Likes

Goddess.

4 Likes

Yah, this seems more like rats fleeing the sinking ship than any kind of noble gesture on their part. It’s not like Former Guy is just now doing scuzzy accounting and running business scams. He’s been that his whole life, much of it with these accountants.

5 Likes

If he is concerned about his reputation why is he publicly associating with Steve Bannon :confused:

6 Likes

4 Likes

He should try opening an account at Deutsche Bank - they don’t seem to mind bankrolling Trump.

2 Likes

Mazars is the most boring reboot of Better Call Saul.

“You don’t need a criminal accountant. You need a criminal accountant.”

5 Likes

Hmm

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.