Watch: Mike Lindell is confused, doesn't know how served papers got in his hand

Originally published at: Watch: Mike Lindell is confused, doesn't know how served papers got in his hand | Boing Boing

18 Likes

super man mocking

SF Laughing

42 Likes

Preserved on video!!!

Macaulay Culkin Yes GIF by filmeditor

35 Likes

33 Likes

I like how the man who served the papers dressed smartly for the job, inconspicuous in his parka and veteran cap.

27 Likes

served-prince

30 Likes

“Your Honor, I offer this video as evidence of proper proof of service.”
– Twitter

28 Likes

you mean to tell me they just got around to suing him?

14 Likes

Sad Universal Music GIF by Sigrid Bernson

14 Likes

The lawsuit has been in process for quite some time. Its a big 'un so I suspect they are taking their time to get it right.

18 Likes

This is your brain. This is your brain on crack…

5 Likes

Sounds like Coomer’s lawyers were waiting for Lindell to bring his sorry ass within state borders since they filed suit there. While personal jurisdiction may not have been a big problem, they avoided any questions by serving him in Denver, giving the Colorado court ersonal jurisdiction over him. It’s about as old school as it gets. TIL it’s called transient jurisdiction, which sounds about right for Lindell.

17 Likes

I don’t how many times I keep having to check the date (not April 1st) and that I’m not reading The Onion lately. Life is just so surreal these days. These people are just so impossibly stupid. How do these people have so much power? They are just so beyond stupid.

15 Likes
8 Likes

Whereas I suspect Lindell’s rotating lawyer defense will rival Alex Jones’.

14 Likes

He’s probably used to his fans giving him their “research” explaining how the Clintons got the Italians to hack the Chinese satellites to flip votes on the paper ballots using internet connect microwaves, so he probably took the folder assuming it was potential “evidence”. That summons is probably the only sane document he’s held in his hand for years.

13 Likes

Methinks this person isn’t too bright…

7 Likes

To join in with the chorus:

12 Likes

Dear Bodyguards:

you had one job running GIF by Angie Tribeca

10 Likes

Violin’s too large

11 Likes