Watch a room get filled with water until it collapses into the room below

Wieso das denn?!

An inside joke only known to those who watched German TV in the 1990s.

4 Likes

That’s an experiment which has been done before in some badly managed indoor weed farms.

We’re expecting a major storm system in checks watch 15 minutes and there is a 24 inch hole in my roof where the replacement skylight is supposed to go. The skylight is still sitting in the back yard.

I’m getting the cool, white roof of my dreams; high end light coloured reflective shingles that absorb smog, and are made in part from recycled tires and plastic bottles, and a white, reflective membrane on the flat parts. And they are bumping up the insulation too; in some parts, it’s only been R-5 at most.

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

I really like the “Hobby” project Boning had with Roberto Di Gioia.

(For those who don’t know: 8 CDs, in 8 different styles, 141 songs total.)

1 Like

H2OBnB

1 Like

The annual Nanaimo to Vancouver bathtub race was cancelled for 2020 for the first time since 1967.

The early days were the purest, when the flotation capabilities of the actual bathtub were key.

Then things got way too serious:

8 Likes

I almost expect the lower photo to have endorsement emblems on the boat and his jacket and helmet from … Evinrude (that looks like it could be an Evinrude motor), like the pro race cars have.

2 Likes

I like its prow! :wink:

1 Like

Heh, my spouse and I go through this all the time. I don’t really like TV so she burns through series and tells me “you HAVE to watch this”. Then I try eps #1 and usually turn it off half way through. Last series that I thought were worth my time were GoT and BB. I am curious about Scott’s recent “Raised by Wolves”, but I don’t HBO either. I thought the free first episode was cool. “Schitt’s Creek” looks promising (huge fan of that troupe) but I just don’t have the time.

1 Like

Estimating the room is about 10 ft x 10 ft, and it fills to about 3 ft deep, the floor was holding about 18,600 pounds when it failed.

That wasn’t the culmination.

The first series ends when the duo attempt to put out a grease fire using water-- which you should never do, as it may end up burning down the house

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.