Watch a Tesla burn as it sinks into the ocean (video)

So, a warning to exit the vehicle and the doors locked, preventing just that.

Tesla sure doesn’t want any witnesses to its incompetent fuckwittery, does it?

6 Likes

So that’s how they were able to do that,
spongebob_patrick_underwater_campfire

6 Likes

Doris: Fine, be like that. I’ll go out through the emergency airlock.

CAR: Without your scuba diving gear, Doris, you’re going to find that rather difficult.

Doris: CAR, I won’t argue with you anymore! Open the doors!

CAR: Doris, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.

12 Likes

I like most people. I am glad the people were not on fire.The noise of jet skis interrupts hiking, birdwatching, outdoor meditation. The wakes of jet skis are obnoxious if you’re sailing, canoeing, kayaking, or swimming in the vicinity. They also stink of gas. I would enjoy the company of people who own jet skis more if their jet skis were permanently inoperable.

5 Likes

all the fun of the fair but with or without ceptions…

In fact it’s worse than I suggested, since the obnoxiousness is not additive, it’s multiplicative, i.e. O_tesla + O_jetski != O_total, where “O” is the obnoxiousness quotient; instead, O_tesla * O_jetski = O_total. However, I should note that by some analyses the relationship is exponential, more like O_total = O_tesla^O_jetski. (Although some have suggested O_total = O_jetski^O_tesla is more accurate, I lean towards the former exponential.)

I don’t need to meet the owner of a pair of Truck Nutz to know he’s not likely someone I care to interact with. Same sitch.

Well, yeah. :grinning:

3 Likes

You’re leaving out “setting the entire back wall of the duplex on fire because the owner has attempted to use a vacuum cleaner to suck out the fuel in the tank, causing an explosion that spread burning gasoline all over the building.”

Ask me how I know.

2 Likes

We’re still lucky he hasn’t killed anybody with SpaceX yet.

But the synergy of the companies reminds me of this scene from Futurama

4 Likes

“That just raises further questions”

2 Likes

“The Hollywood Professional Firefighters Facebook page reported that the SUV ‘lost traction and slid into the inter-coastal,’ though it remains unclear if this was the cause of the malfunction,” states WDBO news.

There’s really no mystery here.

Clearly, the owners had purchased the FSD* option.
.*Full Self-Diving

5 Likes

We really aught to call them “Boatercycles” but what do I know?

8 Likes

‘Burning Tesla sinks into the ocean’ could be the metaphor of this timeline.

4 Likes

I usually despise schadenfreude, but in this case I’ll make an exception.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.