Watch a woman eat over 6 pounds of cup noodles

That’s nuts, but the one that really freaks me out is the video where this same woman eats 100 boiled/marinated eggs. I have no clue what that many eggs would do to the bowels (and to anyone in the room), but I’m glad I’ll never personally experience it. That said, eat your heart out Cool Hand Luke.

1 Like

Anyone notice that she’s sitting in a toilet cubicle?

Nothing new about it, either. From de Sade’s “The 120 Days of Sodom” (1785):

it is now his tongue that provokes my farts, 'tis his tongue, that like a flail, darts deep into my anus in order to stir up the winds, 'tis against his tongue he wants me to blow those zephyrs

There’s more in there, too. Lots more.

1 Like

Beano-lini?

It’s Japan. The reigning king of unusual fetishes.

BoingBoing, y’all are disgusting. :wink:

One of the few books that made me go eeeewwwww, and oh wait this gets worse, eewwww.
I sometimes wonder if DeSade was just bored and making up the most grossest thing and then trying to top it for that bit of writing.

1 Like

Are you implying that my username reflects a sexual interest in flatus? Or just a general obsession with flatulence? I can assure you that neither is the case.

(I’d never heard of Beano before, actually).

I never managed to finish it. From what I remember, it seemed to get to a point where it became little more than a list of permutations- I think I gave up there.

Just pointing out the amusing (to me, at least) connection.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.