Watch and cringe: Trump Jr. tries to be funny on CPAC stage and is met with humiliating silence

I was watching The Godfather with my mom many years ago, and we both immediately registered verbal disgust w/Fredo’s “handling” of his father’s shooting. I said, “I want you to know that if some asshole shot you, I’d handle it far better than Fredo.”

She smiled and said something like, “I know you would, Sweetheart,” which was very sweet and very, very Detroit at the same time.

24 Likes

It is often said that the main gift the former president had was the ability to read a crowd. It seems that ability was not passed down to his offspring.

9 Likes

Yeah, despite his manifest and obvious failings as businessman and human being, the father has often been described as charismatic, whereas his shitbag son is just a thoroughly unlikable, needy shitbag.

7 Likes

Jesus you’re so right, Will Arnett needs to sue

7 Likes

Just add an air horn and you’ve got an instant Vic Berger edit.

8 Likes

It’s a pity the video cut off before his observations about ‘what’s with airline food?’ and his experiences on cocaine… oh wait?!

4 Likes

Yummy!
freddo

1 Like

Can someone please explain this joke to me? I honestly have no idea what he is trying to convey or what he is referring to.

4 Likes

I think something to do with voter suppression and/or football.

ETA: This was a couple of months ago and happened in Austin.

4 Likes

Exactly what I came to say! He might want to lay of the coke.

5 Likes

“Texans! What a bunch of libtard cucks! Am I right?.. … Hello? Is this mic on?”

:thinking:

4 Likes

Totally unrelated to the story but your air horn comment reminded me of this beaut I saw a few weeks back:

13 Likes

As Detroit as Buddy’s pizza and Oasis Coney Island. :+1:

5 Likes

MIB 3__J__funny is prerequisite

13 Likes

Good lord, they could do a whole Seinfeld around him.

1 Like

Trump is broke and his kids don’t know it.

2 Likes

Damn right
tophat-biggrin

1 Like

Did he somehow not know that Austin is in Texas? It’s the state capital for goodness sake.

2 Likes

11 Likes

I think if this was Little House on the Prairie, Junior would definitely be Nellie, and Eric would be Willie, but where does that leave Ivanka? (Jumping the shark) Nancy?

4 Likes