Watch: Arizona State Rep. Joseph Chaplik asks why no one was talking about masks during the AIDS epidemic

23 Likes

Mississippi, the Florida of the WestSouth? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

McCory, you’re on to sumpting there!

5 Likes

Nah. You need good people for good food

2 Likes

If you keep up with that, you will end up in Florida, the Florida of USA.

8 Likes

If a human is hungry enough, they’ll eat anything. Look at MacDonalds for evidence.

4 Likes

But Soylent Green is only made with the best people.

3 Likes

That’s Monday flavor, Cheetolini.

EfFGHq2U0AAM71K

4 Likes

It is a Soylent Green Sandwich; good people on both sides.

7 Likes

No that’s Tuesday’s flavor, watch out for the extra fat content…
download

5 Likes

I assume that Chaplik* didn’t pay much attention while studying at Bowling Green State University? Either that, or BGSU is a shite seat of learning?

*Is that something steers do to get salt from cowboys’ over-trousers?

5 Likes

8 Likes

I really want to believe that.

1 Like

To be fair if you were ignorant as to how Aids/HIV spread, then it is a legit question. And we all can affirm that ignorance can be cured by asking questions and listening to the answers.

That picture makes me think we’re being too hard on the lizard people conpiracists. Maybe they’re on to something?

2 Likes

Nah, it has been mentioned before, the lizard people conspiracies are actually anti-semitic ones in drag.

7 Likes

Bless his heart.

8 Likes

Trump certainly looks like a lizard in a mask.

Actually that’s probably not very fair to actual lizards, which are pretty cool.

2 Likes

If you were going to make an arguement about anyone wearing a “human suit”, going for one who (badly) slathers makeup on their face and despite being wealthy in some way cannot seem to find a suit that fits would be a great choice.

5 Likes

The stupid, it h…

Aw, fuck it.

4 Likes