Watch as a gas station attendant dramatically votes for life

First Google result for “cigarette gas station fire”

I like how the guy grabs the flaming gas handle and puts it back on the pump. Always put things away when you’re done with them.

Good Spoiler: No one was hurt in this video.

3 Likes

Has the same been shown with a lit match or lighter instead of a cigarette? It doesn’t matter if this gentleman doesn’t have one, because you know that there will be someone who will if given the chance.

Phones are safe, there is no way they can start a fire without damaging them, and we are talking about Spicy Pillows levels of damage.

5 Likes

I remember driving through Colorado in the late 90s and seeing someone next toe at the gas station filling up there truck while it was still running, and smoking a cigarette. I’ll never forget that moment.

1 Like

My toddler calls sparkling water “spicy water” so spicy pillows made me chuckle

3 Likes

Give the man a cigar. He won’t smoke it, but he deserves it.

Judging by the license plates- this is not the U.S. I’m thinking the E.U. but can’t really tell?
Clarify if I got this wrong please.

That says maybe, but it’s better to be safe than sorry. I’d prefer cleaning up fire extinguisher overspray on myself and my car than the asshole on the other side of the pump deciding to catch himself, his car, the pump, and my car and everything in it on fire.

dumbass got what he deserved.

1 Like

It might be, I can’t tell either. But it is not relevant to my post as I was replying to what milliefink said, not commenting on the video.

Better to be fired than to die in fire.

1 Like

Yep. Better to be sacked than to have your cinders scooped up and carried off in a sack.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.