Watch as Alex Jones learns, in court, that his lawyers messed up and sent proof he was hiding evidence to opposing counsel

I thought of it as doge.

5 Likes

Last night CNN put on an interesting extended piece about him. Even in his early youth, Alex then was the Alex we know now… but with an added detail: he was violent and has a history of physical altercations. What did he say the other day… that he will go down fighting? It seems his argumentative and pugnacious behavior displayed on his first show and on Info Wars were not acts put on merely for views. His need to fight seems so great, that he needs to create opponents to punch against, such as facts about the Oklahoma City bombing, 9/11, the list goes on and on and on.

7 Likes

from

27 Likes

This Is Just To Say

William Carlos Williams - 1883-1963

I have eaten
the plums
that were in
the icebox

and which
you were probably
saving
for breakfast

Forgive me
they were delicious
so sweet
and so cold

Copyright © 1962 by William Carlos Williams. Used with permission of New Directions Publishing Corporation. All rights reserved. No part of this poem may be reproduced in any form without the written consent of the publisher.

ETA:

Maybe this is the original for the meme with the Shiba Inu dog?

15 Likes

O! The joy of
breaking fast
while undoing
the ache of
my sweetooth
with an icy cold
application.
What an accomplishment!
What a marvel!
What a plum!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.