Watch: Ben Shapiro tries to "teach" Florida kids about taxes but some argue back

From someone outside the US, I had no idea that Shapiro was this bad. It looks, sounds, and tastes like a comedy sketch.

7 Likes

uh oh, he’s on to us

7 Likes

why-would-you-let-rhainsawsuit-com-be-recordedheil-hitler-thats-a-33355207 (1)

17 Likes

Usually they aim bigger with the trojan speaker gambit. I wonder if universities have found a way to keep him out without springing the trap?

https://umbraxenu.no-ip.biz/mediawiki/index.php/Category:Trojan_speakers

6 Likes

Ah, well, that would go against the Prime Directive of the FDC:
Keep 'em stupid & keep 'em scared.

Say no more.
Wouldn’t be surprised if this had happened in Texas, either.

Two bits seems a steep price for this evil little twit, and the term ‘entertainer’ says a lot about his audience.

2 Likes

Why is Ben Shapiro famous again?

5 Likes

He is a white chauvinist who is exactly what a stupid person imagines a smart person to be like?

10 Likes

It’s not so much the techniques but the attitude. These eternal high school debate-club nerds (Shapiro, Cruz, Gingrich, etc.) are still bitter that their supposed brilliance wasn’t recognised by their classmates. Now they’re taking revenge on “the cool kids” by poisoning things for everyone.

In terms of actual skill I’ll agree that they were probably lousy debaters whose wins were eked out by rules-lawyering, slimy bad-faith arguments, or taking advantage of lax judges.

That mentality is still present with these cheat-to-win dweebs. I distinctly remember Cruz during the endless 2016 GOP primary debates addressing his arguments to the moderators as if they were judges awarding points (instead of to the cameraa or the live audience).

11 Likes

That’s Jordan Peterson

7 Likes

I’m pretty sure that they’re the same person. It’s just a very clever disguise.

3 Likes

Back in the 1990s the “stupid person’s idea of a smart person” was also applied to Gingrich. They’re all cut from the same intellectually dishonest and fact-deprived bitter HS debate-club nerd cloth.

10 Likes

Fixed that for ya. :wink:

5 Likes

The more I read about things in the USA, the more I wonder how it manages to exist.

And then believes it can tell other countries how to run themselves.

10 Likes

13 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.