Watch comedian brilliantly handle dumb heckling Trumpers who hurled a beer can at her

Originally published at: Watch comedian brilliantly handle dumb heckling Trumpers who hurled a beer can at her | Boing Boing

14 Likes

She’s real lucky that the can didn’t hit her… it could have done some real damage. I’m glad she turned it into comedy gold, tho! Good for her!

34 Likes

Talk about stupid. . . they probably paid like $10 for that beer and they just thew it away!

9 Likes

I’m guessing that doesn’t count towards the two drink minimum now.

10 Likes

republicans… what a bunch of snowflakes.
listening to the end i hear someone saying “are you kidding me, i’m never coming here again.” wondering if that is the jerk who threw the can?
i think society will be grateful if you do just stay home in the future.

18 Likes

It sounded more like “I’m never coming out with this group of people ever again.”

9 Likes

She’s braver than me—it’s a good bet that beer can has been places I wouldn’t put my lips.

14 Likes

I hope she didn’t drink after a cultist - gross.

1 Like

I think you owe someone a beer, I mean a Coke.

10 Likes

If I’m in that club, the beer thrower gets assaulted. I am SO SICK of these Trumper asswipes. They need to be afraid to open their stupid fucking mouths in public. Make Fascists Cry Again.

22 Likes

Update to the story, as per Elias’s site: the club is pressing charges against the asshole.

59 Likes

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

24 Likes

I woulda probably asked if they had any Clamato to go with my beer. :man_shrugging:

You Should Vote Chris Farley GIF

11 Likes

Good thing then that you weren’t there to escalate things. Who knows whether there was a gun or two in that crowd.

What @Elmer notes, that the club is pressing charges, strikes me as a better form of counterpunch.

29 Likes

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Honestly, a key part of the MAGA mentality is a sense of victimhood. They wanted to cause a confrontation, most likely, so they could later post it and benefit from the support from their fellow MAGA-heads. Better to give them some more long term consequences that has an impact on their lives. A beat down might feel like the right thing at the time, but it just plays into their stupid narratives and gives them a sense of dramatic vindication. They want a fight, so let’s NOT give it to them. Let’s remind them that being assholes can have real consequences that last longer than a black eye and can seriously impact your quality of life over all.

24 Likes

Epic reaction on her part.
The shit some comedians have to put up with…
I’ve not been to a ton of comedy shows, but I did go to one once where there was an incessant heckler. He eventually got tossed. There’s nothing worse than someone in a crowd that has to make everything about themselves.

11 Likes

Especially when they are women and from a minority group.

that is true stephen colbert GIF by Obama

16 Likes

Another Jewish comedian who has to deal with MAGA hecklers, and often eviscerates them on stage, is Steve Hofstetter.

I mean this is just one short one of many examples. I honestly don’t know why a MAGA would go to a comedy club, they are likely to get their feelings hurt.

This may not be the funniest bit I’ve see, but it’s a short example.

11 Likes

That’s the reason. They go to get their feelings hurt so they can feel righteously indignant and misbehave. Then feel even more righteously indignant when someone tells them to fuck off. The more people call them out for being assholes the more justified they feel to be even bigger assholes. When they get worked up enough they can play the Trump card and pull a gun. Fuggumall.

13 Likes

15 Likes