Watch: Comedian Caitlin Reilly dramatically reads Trump's statement about Mar-A-Lago search

Originally published at: Watch: Comedian Caitlin Reilly dramatically reads Trump's statement about Mar-A-Lago search | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Lock him up.
Lock him up.
Lock him up…

10 Likes

My favorite part is where Trump states, “Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before”. FINALLY his hyperbole actually makes sense for once. And uh… yeaaaah.

Happy David Rose GIF by Schitt's Creek

16 Likes

The most beautiful part of this is that Trump says it’s the Democrats doing this to him, but the director of the FBI was appointed by…Trump. The phone call was coming from inside Mar-a-Lago the whole time!

14 Likes

tried to watch it all the way through but i kept forgetting to listen because i was distracted by the awesome vintage Thompson Twins tour shirt.

also, being “unannounced” is the whole POINT of having a raid, you jackass.

16 Likes

Her ‘Karening’ is on point; mad skillz…

13 Likes

Yup, that shirt RULES!

4 Likes

IKR?

6 Likes

Yeah, that is why I listened to it to the end. Don is basically the highest a Karen can go: the only power a sort of “do you know who I am? How could you do this to me?” attitude. Her delivery really drives home the sort of whining after seeing the manager and still not getting satisfaction. All privilege, zero actual power.

And really, isn’t that Donny his whole life? Privilege mistaken for power?

5 Likes

It really comes out in this one:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.