Watch cops handcuff black store owners and let looters flee

I often can’t see them on BBS, but I can if I click on them and read them on twitter itself.

1 Like

I tried that on the first one and the post wasn’t there anymore. I’ll try it on this one. BRB. Okay it worked for this one. Had to do a lot of scrolling though. Thanks @Mindysan33!

I’ve been thinking next week’s episode might be “invade Venezuela”

2 Likes

the LAPD couldn’t be handling this worse if they tried, on purpose…

which kind of makes one wonder if they are.

1 Like

You know… I don’t think he will, largely because the libertarian racist right is a part of his constituency (think Bannon and Paul) and they tend to be against using the US military for colonial actions (for very different reasons than a right thinking person would be against such things), because they know it almost always causes chaos and then an influx of refugees, who often (up to recently under Trump) are let into the US. Their goal is closed borders and that’s more important than colonialism to them. But he still wants to be a war time president, so he’s doing this instead. The libertarian racist right love to see peaceful protests on issues of race turned into violent police riots, so they will get behind this. Bannon is probably pissing himself with joy right now watching this shit.

1 Like

and, meanwhile, the rest of us in the county are confined to our homes each night at 6 (well, 5, yesterday), because elected officials can’t get the government’s official gang to chase the right people.

2 Likes
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.