Watch Dick Cheney say "In our nation’s 246-year history, there has never been an individual who is a greater threat to our republic than Donald Trump"

Well, he is speaking from a position of authority on this.

9 Likes

Sometimes, the monsters that you unleash beget even bigger monsters. Lesson learned a tad late.

12 Likes

In case anyone was wondering, this video was released last year in support of his daughter’s failed reelection campaign.

17 Likes

And now back to Too Many Face Eating Leopards…

3 Likes

“As someone who was formerly the greatest threat to American democracy, let me say I don’t like this guy taking the number 1 spot”

At least that’s how I read it.

15 Likes

Once a War Criminal, always a War Criminal.

When one has the blood of millions of innocent peoples lives on ones hand, and is responsible for endless trauma and calamity across the globe, quite literally a producer of terror, one must be very, very emboldened to stand up and pummel the worlds latest Emmanuel Goldstein.

Trump AND Cheney belong rotting in chains, at The Hague, for precisely the same reasons - and all this blathering about their personalities is doing, is distracting from the current, continued abuses of power to commit war crimes, crimes against humanity, and massive violations of human rights at scale that the President of the USA position, itself, continues to provide, in the name of the American people.

The tragedy of these utter, dire criminals, won’t stop until Americans stop it.

Remember that, whoever you vote in.

11 Likes

I was wondering, is this something he’d care about if his daughter wasn’t involved.

6 Likes

Make it so, Number 1!

6 Likes

Well, if even soulless immortal vampires have turned against Donald, what chance has he got?

5 Likes

That’s what the cowboy hat is for. For the 15 people left willing to listen to Dick Cheney, that’s plenty.

5 Likes

So yet anther sin to lay at the feet of Donald Trump: he made me agree with Dick Cheney about something.

10 Likes

He would know a danger to democracy. Thanks Dick, but fuck off, war criminal.

8 Likes

Thing is- the soulless immortal vampires, they come out once in a while and exsanguinate a couple villages and that’s bad, but this new breed of crass, moron vampires are like Donald Trump’s flying monkeys, zooming around everywhere, spewing batshit, and trying to flashmob the MAGAzombies into steamrollering democracy.

9 Likes

Dammit. I’m not supposed to agree with HIM on ANYTHING. He started two wars, so his company could make 350 Billion dollars, but I have to reluctantly agree with him that Trump is a greater threat than even HE was.

5 Likes

Yeah, thanks for this, Mark. Dick Cheney has always been a prime example of a cynical politician that only breaks from the party line on issues which affect him directly. Hard right on all issues except LGBT issues, where he sides with the other team. Why? One of his daughters is gay, of course. And he should be on trial in The Hague. But, yeah, he’s right about his take on Trump, but in a most self-serving way. He could’ve also come out and said this in 2015 after the escalator ride. But now he’s telling us what even a man on a flying horse would notice. So what? And never go quail hunting with him.
–p

4 Likes

:grinning:

Was just about to reply to no.1 but, hey, poof! and they’re gone.
This board can be beautifully confusing at times…

4 Likes
4 Likes

“In our nation’s 246-year history, there has never been an individual who is a greater threat to our republic than Donald Trump…I am so jealous. That was supposed to be me!”
-Dick Cheney

3 Likes

I will never tire of that scene.

4 Likes

Yet another reason to hate Hair Furor; Because of him, I now agree with former VP Dick “Dick” Cheney about something.

1 Like