Watch: Fox didn't like the White House's answer to Peter Doocy's question, so they faked it

You saw that also. I thought I was the only one. Feels like the Right feeling safe when screaming “You lie!” at Prez Obama during his speech in Congress.

5 Likes

Star Trek Hoax GIF

4 Likes

that anyone anywhere in this great nation of ours could impune his motives or question his reasoning… no wonder he’s lost his appetite

can the rabble please go back to meek submission so he can eat his dead cow in peace please?

( /s )

3 Likes

If this kind of move isn’t beneath them they might just edit themselves in with a green screen and dub over the c-span footage

She really needs to stomp on him like Jen did. Different styles of course, but his constant talking over her and repeating the same question over and over needs to be squashed immediately. He’s only going to keep doing it.

4 Likes

Press Secretary: “He’s a moron. I’d pay a great deal of money never to have to see that guy again.”

Fox version: “He’s a […] great […] guy.”

America, 2022.

5 Likes

It seemed ridiculous when the Simpsons did it.
homer simpson GIF

4 Likes

Stop calling on this feckless turd at press conferences. Or at least point out to his face that he works for an organization that is willing to resort to such underhanded tactics.

3 Likes

They should put a digital clock next to people in these interviews.
Make it at least a little harder to pretend there are no edits.

4 Likes

I didn’t watch the video; I’ve seen enough right-wing media manipulation to know exactly what it looks like. But I did see the thumbnails. Does anyone in the media (maybe on the planet?) have a more punchable face than Peter “My Daddy Got Me This Job” Doocy? Like, I applaud everyone in that room for restraining themselves.

3 Likes

Now we know why Jen Psaki cut him off early. Less footage to deceptively edit.

Tough call.

2 Likes

“Sweet Can”. Heh, heh. My wife and I always quote that episode.

Buzz Aldrin really didn’t punch that guy enough. I’m hoping many other people have punched him since in order to make up for Col. Aldrin’s shortfall.

Punchable? This face? No, of course not… >_>

1 Like

But… but… they did a little “side wipe with blurry edges” thing, to indicate the passage of time, so it’s fine, right?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.