Watch: Fox reporter covering Comic Con interrupted by police shooting across the street

Usually when you get stories of a lighter or small Bible or glasses case stopping a bullet, it is because something else happened to get the bullet to slow down before hitting that object, or in the case of the olden times, they were using very under-powered rounds. So, like, don’t count on strategically placed glasses cases to save yourself from harm.

Technically this is a local Fox channel, not Fox News.

Well, about half of them were from the perp. I think he ran out of ammo as it looks like he was fiddling with the magazine and the slide was locked back. I guess he figured after that it was a good time to surrerner.

Everyone has copy/pasted the article, and other than his age, I haven’t found any details on the guy. Other than he has a very blue sweater/shirt.

Cops and citz are exchanging gunfire in a public place where tens of thousands of people are attending an event, but the story is some Joe Shmoe reporting got a bit discombobulated. Oh, America.

I think the shooting distracted you too.

BTW, cops are supposed to be citizens too. If they aren’t it’s called a police state.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.