Watch: Harvey Weinstein gets slapped in the face twice by stranger at an AZ restaurant

I’d like to have an amusing retort; but I’m pretty sure you are correct. Picking up something and prodding it enough to qualify as ‘overthinking’ without any particular regard for landing within reach of actual insight is exactly the sort of thing I’d do to try to numb myself to a day of trivial but logistically demanding computer-janitor stuff.

So I’m not going to even try to deny that one.

9 Likes

Eh, maybe it’s his turn

3 Likes

Can’t really shame the shameless. Do you even character disorder?

1 Like

Don’t worry this is purely your deficiency. Seeing “The BBS” as a single entity and not as a community of people with vastly differing world views is your miss.

4 Likes

21 Likes

Someone should slap the shit out of him for hiring someone he calls a “sober coach”.

2 Likes

^_^

Double obligatory;

­

22 Likes

This is a free world, you can do whatever you want up to the level of your common sense.

3 Likes

I was torn between the reply I gave and this underused gif:

16 Likes

This is how it’s supposed to be done.

https://youtu.be/i6IAGYpJzAc

9 Likes

Such is the inconsistency of being human. :confused:

What one may not agree with on a rational level, one’s base mind may still get some satisfaction.

But no, we probably shouldn’t be slapping people in the street for transgressions. But if you’re going to do it, don’t half ass it.

Yes, @Brainspore, Bugs knew how to “throw down the gauntlet”.

Genitals and bodily fluids where they aren’t wanted is what got him in this mess in the first place.

6 Likes

No doubt, I was just observing; as I am wont to do.

Assault isn’t necessarily the best recourse, obviously; but the one of the first hard lessons I learned in life was this:

Anyone who puts their hands on someone else without permission should expect to have hands put on them in return.

14 Likes

What? By a midg… I mean little person?

Are you a mental health professional?
If so, have you treated Mr. Weinstein?
If so, has he given you permission to share your apparent diagnosis or are the issues that you’ve diagnosed him as having a clear and present public danger like with President Trump?

If you answered no to any of those questions how about you don’t blame assholishness on “character disorder(s)”. It’s insulting to those of us who are living with illnesses or conditions that make us more likely to be oppressed then oppressor.

Tl;dr? Violence and related assholeishness are NOT signs of psychological issues in most people. They’re just signs of being an asshole.

11 Likes

Well hey, now you’re on the right track!

(Not that I’d really do such things to his food. Or, … would I?)

6 Likes

Yes, an ear-flick would have been more aggressive.

2 Likes

Was gonna say, duder should have been wearing a weighted glove.

Dude, ear flicks are infuriating!

1 Like

I’m whelmed by this. While random stranger violence and public shaming is not actually ok, I certainly have a damned hard time finding any sympathy for Harvey Weinstein here.

3 Likes

I was expecting the Zep classic, but this works quite a bit better.