Watch how a delivery man reacts when a squirrel jumps on him and climbs up to his head

I was rather taken with the delivery dude’s dance moves. That was some quality head action he’d got going on there.

4 Likes

Moose rings the doorbell. Then the squirrel attacks.

12 Likes
5 Likes

“I know you’re in there … you have to come out sometime!”

9 Likes

The squirrel was hoping UPS stood for United Peanut Service.

15 Likes

Lizard%20Man

15 Likes

My favorite Far Side panel. It’s still a go-to quote when we’re going somewhere or doing something important:
“—and no smoking, Carl.”

9 Likes

{squints} Is that Perd Hapley?

3 Likes

Nah, I doubt a lizard would have a name that complicated.

6 Likes

Yes, that, exactly. With an added girly manly girly scream.

2 Likes

right. I was like watch how a delivery man ends up getting rabies and doesn’t get his shots and then dies horrifically later. But I’m one cycle ahead on any internet thing I encounter.

1 Like

Australians would do that. We don’t have rabies. A nip from a wild animal is just a nip.

1 Like

Except that all Australian animals are venomous. You even managed to produce a venomous mammal.

5 Likes

fnVKr

6 Likes

375280271be1fc491950fef2bea95c9fd46e1a5d%5B1%5D

11 Likes

Me too. He was a great pet who we let return to the wild as he became an adult and would run right up to your shoulder for years to say hello. We had a replacement mail man who freaked out when he did it to him the first time though.

2 Likes

2 Likes

(I want to respond with “Cool story, bro,” but I guess I won’t.) :smile:

2 Likes

I should’ve noted that I wasn’t trying to explain the reference :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I just love Perd and jumped at an opportunity

3 Likes

huh? no rabies on entire continent?

congrats on having one thing more dangerous in america i guess?

1 Like