Watch how to make Breaking Bad meth candy and dipping sticks

My mother met that guy.
He asked her for a job.

Ted Bundy? Scary!

1 Like

My example would be Ted Kaczynski. Undeniably smart, undeniably an arsehole.

2 Likes

Another great example, for sure. Probably a better one, actually.

1 Like

1 Like

Ugh… the amount of hate that skyler, and even the actress, received is utterly shameful. It’s as if a shred of fucking morality is a character flaw and walt’s murderous, lying style shouldn’t be cramped by his nagging missus.

1 Like

I only ever saw her say that she was catching shit, I never witnessed the shit.
It is disgraceful though, it really is.

Anyone who thinks that has grievously misunderstood.

Walt’s story is a tragedy; a cautionary tale, one where good intentions not only paved the path to Hell, but actively destroyed the very things that the main character was trying to preserve.

It was a gradual process over the course of two years; his ‘point of no return’ was when he let Jane die, IMO.

Fun fact; I hated both Walter and Skyler at different times, for different reasons; but I never blamed her for any of his actions.

4 Likes

1 Like

I can see an argument for that from the perspective of having fun with Walt being evil. I’d want him to be more stereotypically evil for that though, evil lair, kicking puppies on the way to work, that sort of thing. Thematically the complaint doesn’t work as well for the sort of normal, reasonable evil that Walt is in the show.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.