Watch how to shut down Marjorie Taylor Greene while she's speaking to a crowd

But those were just “overexuberant tourists” who were hugging and kissing cops with lots of love!

13 Likes

I cannot WAIT to see these traitorous clowns invited to come testify to the Jan. 6th committee. It’s going to be EPIC!!

9 Likes

This isn’t a shut down, it’s a successful news cycle for the terribles and their financiers.

5 Likes

(Ugh, there are so many gross edited versions of this comic…)

26 Likes

Those whistles worked great. Hope they try kazoos next.

13 Likes

RSBN (Wrong Side of History Broadcasting Network)

8 Likes

Oversized hot dog?

19 Likes

my little pony rimshot GIF

13 Likes

Populist does not equal popular. Have you tried a laugh track?

10 Likes

We post Popper a lot around here; here’s my more recent fav:

30 Likes

I think a couple tubas are the way to go

10 Likes

Vuvuzelas.

17 Likes

“Ladies and gentleman, what you just saw here today was the intolerant left.”

Yeah. Intolerant of pedophiles, traitors, and antisemites like Gaetz, Gohmert/Gosar, and Greene.

21 Likes

When gangs of ruffians can say “Ni” to an old woman on the street!

16 Likes

Intolerance of intolerance is not intolerant; It’s calling a spade a spade.

8 Likes

For those of you that really care about this process…. [crickets]

2 Likes

Since they are in a death cult, these seem appropriate…
[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Sw0VCtZs-g]

Yep, it sure makes your eyes water, alright. especially after watching it several times.

With the proper headstone, they will get the respect they deserve for all eternity:

11 Likes

Thing I’ve wanted to do to a right wing politician giving a speech is to is organize some folks, disperse into the crowd, and then do the motherfuckin Stone Cold Steve Austin WHAT chant. For about ten years it completely derailed professional wrestlers trying to give a promo, so imagine what (WHAT) it would do to an unprepared snowflake like MTG.

5 Likes

I looked it up and the “Right Side Broadcasting Network” is a youtube channel ran by one guy who just streams entire Trump rallies uncut. Meet the Man Behind Right Side Broadcasting

5 Likes
14 Likes