Watch how to shut down Marjorie Taylor Greene while she's speaking to a crowd

Originally published at: Watch how to shut down Marjorie Taylor Greene while she's speaking to a crowd | Boing Boing

13 Likes

62 Likes

The reporter from RSBN (Right Side Broadcasting Network) then had some parting words: “Ladies and gentleman, what you just saw here today was the intolerant left.”

Free speech for us, not for you!

70 Likes

“Right Side Broadcast Network”

Wow. Is their motto “Never Fair, Never Balanced, Not Even Pretending About It Either”?

53 Likes

Or even…

… Never Knowingly Truthful."

28 Likes

The Intolerant Left:

Not tolerating fascism, misinformation, and disease mongers who would happily let many more people die?

67 Likes

Watch how to shut down Marjorie Taylor Greene while she’s speaking to a crowd

15 Likes

Megan Markle giving her an oversized hotdog? :thinking:

20 Likes

I don’t understand why this doesn’t happen more often. Like, every damn time one of these fascists appears in public. I often fantasize about being a sports ball champion invited to the (former occupant’s) White House and using it to speak truth while the cameras are rolling. That people don’t take the opportunity to confront these monsters is the shocking part, imo.

45 Likes

If it works, I say go for it.

18 Likes

I just feel awful watching the Georgia Qracker crumble under the onslaught of whistles. What is becoming of this country that this group of racist, lying, fascists isn’t treated with respect?

32 Likes

Looks like a huge braunschweiger, missing the prerequisite scharfer kohl cab…

8 Likes

“Ladies and gentleman, what you just saw here today was the intolerant left.”

No problem at all, I’m happy to own that.

32 Likes

“I ain’t no monument to justice”…

13 Likes

Yeah, “intolerant” isn’t the insult they seem to think it is. More and more Democrats are realizing that being tolerant and polite with these scorpions is counterproductive, and that scares Greene and her ilk.

44 Likes

“Please compare what just happened here with the actions of the intolerant right, as displayed on January 6th of this year.”

46 Likes

I look it over extensively, and found not one bit of similarity, none, nada, nothing.

13 Likes

So much for the tolerant left

77 Likes

Marjoram who? Never heard of her…

Go Away Reaction GIF

27 Likes

57 Likes