Watch: Impatient man on long flight walks on wing of plane after escaping through emergency exit

I’m not a short person. I generally stand as soon as I’m allowed to, even if I have to be a bit hunched over, cause man is my legs tired of sitting by that time! That said, lots of us who stand aren’t agitating for folks to get a move on. We’re just a bit cramped.

2 Likes

I’ll leave this alone now, but boy, howdy does it make me sneer/eyeroll/headshake - ‘priority boarding’ … you know, the little strip of reddish indoor/outdoor carpeting beside the peon lane. Good lord.

1 Like

Only sort of, each vehicle must still go slightly slower than the one in front for some duration to create the appropriate following distance, otherwise they’d be 30mph and still bumper-to-bumper as when they were stopped. (Not that this doesn’t happen anyway, but…)

I do start rolling slowly when the car ahead of the one immediately in front of me starts moving, partly for that reason and partly to give the guy behind me a heads up that things are moving. I don’t know if it helps or not.

What I know does help though, is pulling out my Desert Eagle and blowing away the stupid bastards that still haven’t looked up from their cell phones. Of course that doesn’t benefit the poor folks stuck behind their lifeless corpses, but it does help everyone else who would have been stuck behind them at every other point of the rest of their natural lives.

I'm kidding about that last, duh!

I never use it even if I have it, the gate area is always a nicer place to wait that last few minutes than sitting in a stuffy airplane.

This could easily be me. After n hours crammed in a tube breathing the aerosolized septic phlegm of a bunch of morons who don’t know or care about the germ theory of disease and being poked and prodded by fat apes with no conception of personal space on three sides of me, I’d do just about anything to escape.

So you stand during the flight? :slight_smile:

Works great when you don’t carry the allowed number of carry-one-luggage. Otherwise boarding last nearly always had me wondering where to put it, as the assigned space was already overflowing.

1 Like

Hell yeah, aisle seats FTW! :grin:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.