Watch: Inebriated gentleman and 2 cops fight and tumble down arena seats during sports game

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/01/31/watch-inebriated-gentleman-an.html

1 Like

When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

7 Likes

I get vertigo in some stadiums and this doesn’t help.

6 Likes

Bro needed a taze?

3 Likes

Wanna bet he was charged with “disorderly conduct?” Maybe “resisting?” Because I didn’t see him committing any crimes. Maybe he’s a jerk, but we haven’t outlawed that yet.

5 Likes

Plus charges of assaulting each officer there, he just paid for part of his lawyer’s boat.

5 Likes

Now that’s a melee!

1 Like

Oh man that did not go well. On the plus side no one got shot! But this guy’s problems just got way worse than they needed to be.

1 Like

Well, the real crimes were the hipster beard, the acid-washed jeans, and resting his feet on the seatback in front of him.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Interesting to me that those around him seemed to calm the dude down and tell everyone else to sit down. The guy in the suit behind seemed to be making the biggest fuss and the “drunk guy” seemed to sit down and just watch the game. The officers obviously did not let up.

To be perfectly honest…just leave. Its a basketball game…there are 40+ a season you can catch. You get a better view from your couch anyway.

5 Likes

Whilst the gentleman in question does not appear to be an individual of quality, this looks like it was simply a verbal argument, until suit-douche called the cops because he didn’t like it, then the cops did what cops do - there was no physicality until they (predictably) started it.

EDIT: ninja’d by the poster above.

8 Likes

Needs Yakkety Sax backing

1 Like

This was Florida. He was Standing His Ground.

8 Likes

That bastard!

Sportsball, so FUN!

2 Likes

what is a “hipster beard”? i guess i can’t tell the difference between that and a beard.

2 Likes

I thought it way a ruckus?

1 Like

I don’t think that guy is from around there. Pretty sure he was speaking Italian (maybe Spanish, hard to tell with the noise). Looks to me like he’s a dude visiting Miami from out of the country, taking in a basketball game with his friends… has a few too many drinks and forgets he’s in America with American cops.

1 Like