Watch Jared Kushner squirm

The fact that the author called it the “passive tense” is a glaring tell.

3 Likes

Kushner is a disgusting human being.

5 Likes

I think this Jared clone needed a bit more time in the recombinator… The next one will be better!

4 Likes

It’s so infuriating when Republicans make the ridiculous claim that nobody ever accused Trump of being racist until he decided to run for President. Dude—he’s been successfully sued multiple times now for racist stuff he’s done, going back to the 1970s.

18 Likes

Yeah, that hurt almost as much as the misidentification.

Maaaayyybbeeee.

4 Likes

I’m not sure I would call that “squirming”, which is the real problem. He just refuses to answer the question with this “it’s not my problem”-styled answer. He doesn’t care whether it’s racist or not, what matters is power, and keeping that power.

3 Likes
1 Like

Wow! That interviewer was great! “I know you weren’t! Was it racist?”

I do have to say that I’m kind of sick of the whole “I’m filming this on my iPhone” wobbliness. Just get a fucking tripod! They make them for phones now, hipsters! It doesn’t look more “authentic” when you do that, it just gives me motion sickness.

7 Likes

But he wasn’t involved in that!

5 Likes

Was his adam’s apple fluttering too fast to follow? It was like a hummingbird!

2 Likes

What do expect from someone involved in real estate?

5 Likes

Hummingbird? Wrong species. That’s not considered a sign of emotional distress among reptilians.

Although it could be mating season.

[ETA: apologies, I know this is borderline offensive, as Kushner is Jewish, but I think in this case he deserves the comparison.]

1 Like

I think you meant “on by whom Strunk and White, or something, are presumably relied”

3 Likes

All I could think of is his voice.

2 Likes

At least turn on your steadycam app!

5 Likes

I know, right! But I think that’s just how people like to film now a days, because it gives it that authentic, indie touch… but I’m not a fan!

4 Likes

Cinema vomitae

6 Likes

There are so many low budget horror films I can’t watch because of cinema vomitae!

3 Likes

It is to be hoped his employer will note that priority.

1 Like