Watch Jared Kushner squirm

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/06/03/watch-jared-kushner-squirm.html

9 Likes

It is a telling interview, but will not affect anyone who would consider voting for him. Racism is a feature, not a bug for his followers.

24 Likes

Except for that time he called for the deaths of five young black men after they were found innocent.

Oh, and the times he was sued by the US government for racial housing discrimination. Twice!

36 Likes

Yes. Yes that’s true. See, it all makes sense because he’s been racist all those 69 years… well, maybe I’ll take a couple years off for when he was a toddler and had no idea what was happening. But I’m sure he was racist for a good 62 of those 69 years.

13 Likes

I don’t know who, but if there are any people out there who see Kushner as semi-legit, an effective racism beard or part of the “tempering” force reining Trump in, maybe this would shake loose another screw in the facade? can’t hurt…

9 Likes

Considering Trump’s dad was a confirmed racist, I think it’s safe to say that he was certainly raised from an early age to be that way. And not to simply visit the sins of the father, Donald’s behavior later confirmed it.

10 Likes

Yeah, that might be true, but John Oliver’s running “we got him” skit comes to mind.

4 Likes

Jared Kushner, “a man who constantly looks like he was just reset to factory settings.” -John Oliver

27 Likes

that’s less squirming and more “OH SHIT Why didn’t I ask for an ear piece so someone could tell me how to answer?!?!”

3 Likes
  1. Do I have to pay $3.99 a minute for this or is it free?

2. Kushner’s face looks like someone trying to figure out how much money it will cost before he finally looks like a real boy.

5 Likes

Jared looks like a barely animate mannequin.

9 Likes

Worst. Remake. Ever.

SY445

6 Likes

Oh Kim Cattrall…my oh my. Has a vulcan ever been so smexy?!?

I digress…

2 Likes

The first time he said “I wasn’t involved with that” the follow up should’ve been “Do you believe that KKK is racist?”, he would have to answer “Yes”. Then you ask “But you weren’t involved with that either, and you know it’s racist. So can you answer again the original question? Is birtherism racist?”

21 Likes

Jeebus H. Fkin. Khryst!!

When will this disgusting family finally be relegated to the trashheap of history?

8 Likes

You kind of understand why he doesn’t give interviews very often.

But in that sense he’s smarter than Trump.

3 Likes

If people don’t understand by now that this gormless trust-fund mediocrity serves mainly to beard this right-wing populist regime’s underlying anti-Semitism (a few “good ones” excepted), they never will.

6 Likes

Pedantic sidebar: NYMag (who presumably rely on Strunk and White or something) have no idea what passive constructions are.

1 Like

If I thought he had half a brain, I would think that was a catty Ilhan Omar callback.

3 Likes

I think it’s impressive that the guy can actually talk. This is an unprecedented sit down interview, isn’t it?

1 Like